- The information provided on this Soroptimist International of WA (SI WA) website has been compiled for your convenience. SI WA makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site.
- SI WA will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from the use of this site.
- SI WA, its executives, members, affiliates, officers, agents, contractors and successors will not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever arising out of the use of services provided by SI WA.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraphs 2 & 3 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- SI WA and various others hold the copyright to this website. SI WA grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of SI WA. Media requests should be directed to the SI WA.
- SI WA regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of website updates, your email address will remain confidential. If you send us an email or fill out any forms on our website, that information will be kept private and will be used only in the course of providing Soroptimist information to you.
- SI WA reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.